The Emerging Leaders Membership Category has been established for members of the Commercial Real Estate Industry under the age of 35.
Information about Emerging Leaders Membership:
- Applicant must have three to five years experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Cost of membership is $250.00 per year.
- A building owner member is to serve as Chairman. Chairman may appoint a Co-Chairman. For Calendar year 2013/2014, Jordan Speckman of Summit Realty Group & Steven Bryan of Amerestore serve as co-chairmen of the Emerging Leaders.
- Meetings & events will be scheduled periodically during the year. The Emerging Leader Committee (Jordan Speckman, Steve Bryan, Megan Drudy, Ryan Room & Brittany Polen) is responsible for notifying the BOMA office with details of scheduled meetings, selecting sites, planning programs and securing sponsorships.
- Memberships will go from January to December, but anyone joining in the fall, receives the fall quarter gratis. I.E., member dues will go through December of the following year. Membership will be for local membership in BOMA Indianapolis.
- Emerging Leader members may be added to the local BOMA Indianapolis database and receive notification of any events that are scheduled. If choosing to attend regular BOMA events, respective fees must be paid, e.g. luncheon meetings.
- Emerging Leader members may serve on BOMA Indianapolis Committees
- The Chairman and Co-Chairman of the Committee will be invited to serve on the BOMA Indianapolis Board of Directors.
To be considered for membership in the Emerging Leaders Program, please fill out the application and submit to email@example.com.