Please contact the BOMA office, 317.632.4104, with any available job listed you wish to be posted.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Property Accountant with Summit Realty Group of Indiana, Inc.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or 3 years relevant work experience. This individual will work full-time in our Property Management Department alongside our Property Managers and other Property Accountants. This position reports directly to the Sr. Vice President of Finance & Operations
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Perform all aspects of property bookkeeping/accounting functions, including A/P, A/R, Monthly Financial Reporting, Cash Flow Analysis, and additional reports as requested by clients
- Update and maintain internal databases with pertinent lease/tenant/property information
- Complete various functions of lease administration, including abstracting
- Coordinate collection of Certificates of Insurance and follow established procedures for maintaining and organizing these certificates
- Request and maintain company W-9’s
- Make bank deposits, assist in preparation of various reports and analysis, perform other administrative tasks as directed
- Represent Summit Realty Group in a professional manner
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND CHARACTER
- Must have computer literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel and Word
- Must be highly organized and attentive to detail
- Must have professional communication skills and the ability to appropriately correspond with vendors, tenants, and insurance agents
- Must be able to effectively prioritize a wide variety of tasks and complete requests in a timely manner
- Must have an interest and enthusiasm for Property Management and/or Real Estate
- Must be flexible and energetic, with the ability to listen and accurately follow instructions
- Should demonstrate excellent follow-up skills and be highly ethical and honest
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, on-site gym access, company-paid parking, 401(k) with employer match
Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Summit Realty Group does not sponsor employment visa.
Interested applicants should submit Cover Letter and Resume to Saimir Qalliu at firstname.lastname@example.org